Hot.... or not!
December 31, 1969
Hot or not, make your wedding YOUR style. That is what's in. Tradition has gone out the door. Your wedding should refelct your personality and your interests- not what is "cool" right now.
1. Don't have any friends that want to catch your bouquet or just don't want to do a bouquet toss?....then don't. Give it away in a fashion that is memorable to you.
2. If you love your dog so much, have your pup be the ring bearer.
3. Write your vows just how you want them to sound.
4. If Mojitos are your favorite drink, serve mojitos for the cocktail hour.
5. Don't like cake? Have brownies! ;)
What may seem trendy or traditional now may not look so trendy in your pictures in 20 years, so make your wedding a style that refects YOU- so you can look at your pictures in years to come and still love the timless beauty of YOUR wedding!
posted by BB Weddings & Events, Inc.
Leave a Comment
|SEARCH BY COMPANY NAME - A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z |
|MOST POPULAR SEARCHES - A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z |
|USA Party Planners - Alaska,