page is loading   Loading...

Wedding Officiant: Wedding Ministers & Marriage Officiants at

Keywords: Location:
Home Weddings Party Tips Party Themes Party Supplies

Your Location
Select Event Type
Submit Search

Wedding Officiant - Wedding Ministers - Marriage Officiants

Officiants Search:

Select Your Event Location



Select Your Event Location

Looking to do a search outside the US and Canada? Officiants International Search



The person that actually marries a couple is called a wedding officiant. Wedding officiants can be your minister, a pastor, a Father, or Justice of the Peace. Without the wedding officiant, there is no wedding! Finding one can be left for about a month before the wedding, as you can find wedding officiants pretty easily.

Ministers usually have free time, and can go to the wedding at the spur of the moment if need be.

Some people opt for just getting married by a justice of the peace in the courthouse with their marriage license, then having the wedding. This is especially vital if you are having a destination wedding. My friend was going to do just that. She and her fiancé had chosen this gorgeous Hacienda in southern Mexico, and they were going to be married by the Father of the Catholic Church there. They first went to the courthouse and filed for the marriage license. Two weeks later, they received it, and went right back to get officially married by the justice of the peace. They had their dream wedding in Mexico, and it all worked out!

If you are still looking around at marriage officiants, please feel free to search My Party for wedding officiants in your area. You can get a custom ceremony written if you already know what you want them to say. Just sit down and discuss the details in person, and you will be on your way!