If you are here because you are looking for someone to officiate at your ceremony and you want an event that is reflective of your values and beliefs, you have come to the right place.
If you describe yourself as “spiritual but not religious,” or if you are blending different faith and/or cultural backgrounds and the usual ceremonies are not a good fit, you are in the right place.
If you are looking for something different that marks this special time as yours alone, you have come to the right place.
If you are searching for a ceremony with more heart, more meaning, more connection, you have come to the right place.
As a Celebrant, I am trained to create a personalized ceremony for you that is a reflection of who you are, what you believe, and what you desire.
My promises to you are these:
· By listening to your story, ideas, values and beliefs, I will write a ceremony that includes poetry, prose and music to fit your vision for your day.
· You will have the opportunity to review and approve the ceremony before it takes place.
· I will provide a rehearsal, if needed.
· On the day of your ceremony I will officiate to make sure the event flows smoothly.
· My fees will be reasonable for the personalized services I offer.
Dr, Cheri Erdman, Celebrant offers the following services
Officiants, Rabbis, Imams, Judges, Ministers, Priests
Dr, Cheri Erdman, Celebrant is available for the following events
Cities Served by Dr, Cheri Erdman, Celebrant
Daytona Beach, FL