Performing in DC, MD, VA and beyond. DJ Mike Lujan, owner of Lujan Entertainment, has been DJing weddings for over ten years, but has always been DJing since high school with a huge passion for music and music culture. He combines his love of music and the craft of DJing with his love of providing an amazing and professional DJ service.
DJ Mike Lujan’s style is a hybrid of a professional wedding DJ and a club DJ: excellent at mixing songs, reading crowds, making great song choices on the fly, and keeping the dance floor packed, all while also being very knowledgable about the ins and outs of weddings, being quick to respond and communicate, adapting to any sudden changes or situations, and expertly utilizing all equipment to ensure that the wedding flows flawlessly. When DJ Mike Lujan succeeds at both of his passions of excellent music and excellent service, it is the ultimate rewarding experience. It’s not just a job to him, but a genuine passion.
Born in 1986, DJ Mike Lujan grew up with all kinds of music from the 80’s, 90’s, 2000’s, and Today’s chart toppers. He is all about keeping the dance floor packed by playing hit after hit after hit from all eras with technique and finesse. Mike specializes in Top 40, Pop, Hip Hop, 2000’s, 90’s, 80’s, EDM, Motown, Funk, Soul, Disco, Throwbacks in general, and can also play Country, Classic Rock, Reggae, Dance-Hall, and Soca. He is comfortable in playing Spanish music, everything from Today’s Hits, Reggaeton, Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Cumbia, and the Classics.
He can recognize what kind of music will work best with your guests, and Mike’s style of DJing perfectly balances those genres to make sure all of your guests enjoy themselves on the dance floor to the fullest.
What We Offer:
– Audio Equipment for Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception.
– Dance-floor lighting for the Reception.
– Wireless Up-lighting offered as an optional add-on.
– Professional presentation and demeanor. No excessive or messy cables on display.
– Mike serves as the DJ and the MC. He’ll be the host of the day and make announcements throughout the Reception, including an exciting Grand Entrance for the wedding party and the bride and groom.
– An easy-to-fill music planning form, via Google Docs.
– Unlimited phone/vide/in-person consultations.
– Our team works closely with the planner/coordinator, photographer, catering, and all vendors to make sure the wedding goes perfectly.
– Worried about a power outage? Our back-up JBL Loudspeaker is battery powered and can still rock the party even without power in the building.
– Liability Insurance can be provided for any venue.
– Ability to call or text Mike at anytime with any questions or concerns.
Just consider Mike your personal DJ!